What Information Do We Collect?
- We collect information from you when you visit our website, register on the site, place an order, enter a contest or sweepstakes, respond to a survey or communication such as email, or participate in another site feature.
- When ordering or registering, we may ask you for your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- We also collect information about gift recipients so that we can fulfill the gift purchase. The information we collect about gift recipients is not used for marketing purposes.
- Please refer to the "Do we use 'cookies'?" section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, purchase products, enter a contest or promotion, respond to a survey or marketing communication, visit the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our promotions or product news, we may send you periodic emails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional email from us, please refer to the "How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?" section below. If you have not opted-in to receive email newsletters, you will not receive these emails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as marketing programs and 'members-only' content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our email list and receive email communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. When you order products through the NasalGuard website, or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do we use "cookies"?
We may contract with third party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term "outside parties" does not include Trutek Corp. / NasalGuard. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We may also share aggregate or anonymous non-personal information with third parties for their marketing or analytics uses.
In the event that another entity acquires us or substantially all of our assets or assets related to Trutek / NasalGuard’s services, your information may be disclosed to such entity as part of due diligence, and your information will then be transferred to such entity as part of the overall transfer. If any bankruptcy or reorganization process is brought by or against us, such information may be classified as an asset and may be sold or transferred to third parties and/or transferred for due diligence purposes in anticipation of any such action.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won't have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
We, or third parties we do business with, may use or recognize unique cookies or other technologies on your browser when you visit Trutek / NasalGuard to collect information about your use of our services as well as about your other online activities over time and across other websites and apps. We or third parties may use such information to direct internet-based advertisements to you. For more information about this type of advertising, and to opt-out of such collection and use for online behavioral advertising by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA) participating companies in the United States, visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices. To opt out from the use of information collected about your internet use by Network Advertising (NAI) member companies, visit http://networkadvertising.org/chocies
Please be advised that even if you opt-out from online behavioral advertising, you may still receive advertisements from Trutek / NasalGuard that are not customized based on your usage information.
To modify your email subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the "My Account" section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
To delete all of your online account information from our database, sign into the "My Account" section of our site and remove your shipping addresses, billing addresses & payment information. Please note that we may maintain information about an individual sales transaction in order to service that transaction and for record keeping.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Trutek / NasalGuard takes protecting children’s privacy seriously. We do not direct our services to, nor do we knowingly collect personal information from, children under the age of thirteen. If Trutek / NasalGuard becomes aware that we have collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of thirteen, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our files.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Online Policy Only
Terms and Conditions
Please also visit ourTerms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website.